Away From It All
Have you searched through tons of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg cabin rentals by owner? Stop looking. You’ve found the best cabin!
Convenient to all area attractions, Away From It All, is the perfect spot to spend your Smoky Mountain vacation. The cabin is private and easy to get to – paved roads all the way. It is less than 7 miles to Dollywood’s entrance. The cabin has easy access for older adults or small children- just four steps to enter with the top step only being about 2-3 feet off the ground.
The large parking area will even accommodate a motorcycle trailer. If you are looking for convenience, this Smoky Mountain cabin rental is for you. The Arts and Crafts community is within 15 minutes. Dollywood, Dolly’s Splash Country, Dixie Stampede, The Old Mill, Gatlinburg, and the Smoky Mountain Park are also within 15-20 minutes. You actually pass the trolley entrance to Dollywood when driving to the cabin. The new LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge is only 7.2 miles away.
Inside, it is cozy and comfortable for couples or a family. The black bear theme makes you feel right at home in the mountains. Several guests have said their children wanted to spend the whole day at the cabin instead of visiting area attractions! If you need a restful retreat after a full day of vacationing, this is the cabin for you.
The all wooden interior shows wonderful craftsmanship. The downstairs master bedroom boasts a king-sized log bed, jacuzzi tub, and full private bathroom while the upstairs loft area has a queen-sized log bed and another full bathroom in addition to the pool table.
The loft area is perfect for children or another couple since it’s equipped with another TV and another full bath. Teenagers especially love having this space of their own for entertainment. Upstairs, a catwalk leads you from the loft area to the upper deck where the hot tub is located. You can enjoy the moonlight in complete privacy.
Two of the decks have rocking chairs for resting and reading. Also there is a table and chairs for meals outside enjoying the quietness of the area. An outdoor gas fireplace was added in November 2010. The cabin is built on a one-acre lot and is in an area where you can sit on one of the three decks and enjoy the sounds of nature.
Outside, there is a small yard area and a large covered b-b-q grill which is large enough for family grilling. With every amenity you could possibly need, it’s the perfect spot to get ‘Away From It All’!
This cabin is non-smoking and is NOT PET FRIENDLY- we cater to guests who do not want to stay in a pet friendly cabin. We do not allow any pets- no exceptions.
We work very hard to make sure your stay in the Smoky Mountains is the best it can be. We have a local maintenance and cleaning person who helps us keep the cabin in tip-top shape. She takes great pride in making sure everything is spic and span and ready for your vacation.
Since our family stays at the cabin often, we have added extra touches that make this cabin a home away from home – instead of feeling like an ordinary Smoky Mountain cabin rental.
We have been renting by owner since December 2006. During that time, we have met so many wonderful people who have stayed at our cabins. We try to add a personal touch and are attentive and responsive to guests. We strive for guest satisfaction and want our guests to come back again and again. We are now seeing our guests return time and time again to stay at ‘Away From It All’.
- Local cleaning and maintenance person who handles any emergencies or problems (on-call 24 hours a day)
- June 2017 – New shower curtains
- New December 2016- comfy memory foam mattress and box springs for both the king and queen beds
- New July 2016: New lighting fixtures above bathroom sinks; new kitchen light fixture; new 2″ wood blinds; new curtains in dining and kitchen area; redecorated shelves above windows with new bear themed décor; added new decorative trees and bear décor to mantle; replaced drinking glasses
- New December 2015: Sofa and chair in living area
- New March 2014: recliner for living area and shower curtain for master bathroom
- New June 2013: New covered charcoal grill
- New March 2013: New artwork in living area, master bedroom, and master bath. New master bedroom curtains. Also added 32 family friendly DVDs (now we have over 75) to the loft area TV.
- New December 2012: New quilt and shams for master bedroom.
- New May 2012: All new sheets and linens- including high thread count sheets and luxury towels.
- New in June 2010: 40′ flat screen Sony TV in living area: 32′ flat screen Sony TV in master bedroom: 32′ flat screen Sony TV in loft area
- Jacuzzi tub in master bedroom
- Queen sized log bed in open loft area
- Pool table in loft area
- Private hot tub
- Gas log fireplace in living area
- Fully stocked kitchen
- 3 decks to enjoy your surroundings
- 3 steps to enter the cabin
- Flat parking area large enough for several cars- can accommodate a motorcycle trailer
- Very convenient location
- Satellite Internet
- Alarm System
- Outdoor stacked stone gas fireplace
“Relaxation & Seclusion!”
I had the luxury of staying 3 nights at the Away From It All cabin and I was very impressed. This was my very first cabin trip and Away From It All set the bar pretty high. The cabin was clean, accommodating and absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for relaxation and seclusion, this is the place for you. The cabin is a short drive to nearby attractions, such as Pigeon Forge Island. I highly recommend this cabin for your trip to the Smoky Mountains.